Exhibit With Us
Want to Exhibit with Boranup Gallery?
Boranup Gallery is privately owned and operated.
The Gallery represents and displays the work of over 100 artists from around Australia.
We are always looking for new and interesting Australian Made artworks and we are happy to consider approaches by artists who feel their work would be suitable for display in the Gallery.
If you are intending to approach the Gallery about supplying your work, please read below.
Initial contact should be first made in writing by post or email.
Artists should follow the below guidelines.
- While the Gallery is open every day except Xmas day from 9.30am to 5pm please note that it is not acceptable to simply arrive at the Gallery with work and expect a staff member to be available to view it. The relevant staff members are not always available, particularly over the weekend, so appointments are a must.
- When contacting the gallery please include a copy of your CV and Biographical Details.
- Please include photo’s of 10 Representative images of your work and details of materials, medium, dimensions and your wholesale price.
- Details of other galleries where your work is or has been exhibited or displayed for sale.
- Details of any websites that we can refer to for examples of your work.
- Please include full contact details including postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
The gallery staff will consider the suitability of each artist’s work on its individual merit. Should an artist work be considered suitable, the Gallery will contact the artist and make arrangements for sample works to be viewed.
If successful, the artist will be supplied with an artist/gallery agreement for consideration.